Why Jones Organics
For The Health of It!
Jones Organics is a small business that prides it's self in providing all natural, handmade, high quality, healthy products. We believe in Keeping it Simple. In todays mass produced products they are loaded with unnecessary ingredients. Here at Jones Organics we are committed to keeping it simple and clean. Using products that enhance your life and wont harm you in any way.
Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, and cruelty-free. We take pride in always using high quality ingredients to make all of our products.
When it comes to personal care, the word "natural" is on labels everywhere, yet there is no regulated definition. More reason for us to aim high! Jones Organics Products are made with ingredients as close to nature and as minimally processed as possible.
Does it work? Yes! All Jones Organics Products are made with ingredients that must be necessary for the product to function well and look appealing while providing real results. We also look for higher concentrations of botanically derived ingredients that actually nourish your skin and body and protect the environment
Fragrance is a major component that most people expect in premium products and, if naturally derived, may have aromatherapy benefits, as well. Jones Organics only uses natural essential oils and components of natural essential oils are allowed as fragrances in our Products.
Here is a list of our commonly used Ingredient and their benefits:
- Lemon Oil-Calming, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, and anti-fungal properties. The benefits of lemon oil include its ability to cure skin
- Raspberry Seed Oil-Anti-inflammatory, helpful for eczema and psoriasis. Anti-aging benefits, Very high in Vitamin E – an antioxidant. Antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin aging and skin cancer.
- Coconut Oil-Retains Moisture, Delays aging process, Protects skin from infections, Skin Softener, Repairs skin and gives it a healthy glow.
- Almond Oil- Is a mild hypoallergenic oil, prevents blackheads and acne. Relieves muscle pains and soreness.
- Lavender-Helpful for treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
- Tea Tree Oil- Powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds, and a natural eczema treatment.
- Vitamin E Oil-Helps neutralize free radicals, which damage cells and might contribute to cardiovascular disease, cancer and other ailments, Acts as a cleaning agent, and provides moisture.
- Shea Butter-Used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. Reduces Inflammation, skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.